Thursday, December 11, 2008

how do i get Google chip transplant Inside my brain

You may find it funny and far- fetched
I think the same. However there is a buzz doing the rounds.After the evident monopoly of google over the world wide web, What's next?
As it is heard, google is making a micro chip that can be transplanted into human brain .
Wouldn't it be like a science fiction if that is achieved?
Whenever you need some information you close your eyes and wander into the invinite virtual world.
WOw. Is this true? We will hear soon

In the meantime i think it will also take care of the memory problem.I keep forgetting what was i talking about.May be i could bookmark my thoughts, save it , edit it .... or may be just erase it- if i dont like it.
People might talk about you think fast. what do you have - xeon 100+. I'll need to upgrade my RAM.

oops.!
for the time being lests just reboot!

No comments:

Post a Comment